I am a senior year undergraduate computer science student genuinely interested in AI research. I am self-taught and perform research independently in Deep Learning. My research interests lie in the general area of deep learning, representation learning, including computer vision and language. I have worked in many domains; some of them include multi-modal systems, adaptive computation methods, language modeling, person reidentification, autonomous object detection for self-driving. All of my projects are mostly open-sourced. I am an avid Pytorch user. Previously I have published at ICCV, ACL workshops.
- 21 June 2020: Will serve as a volunteer for ACL, Seattle 2020
- 18 June 2020: Secured 18th spot at CVPR 2020 VQA challenge
- 17 June 2020: Will serve as a volunteer for ICML, Vienna 2020
- 18 May 2020: My paper on Adaptive Transformers is available on arxiv
- 17 Apr 2020: 1 Paper accepted at ACL SRW 2020
- 9 Apr 2020: I’ll be a volunteer for ICLR 2020
- 24 Feb 2020: I joined Siemens again as a research intern to work on Predictive Maintenance.
- 2 November 2019: I’ll be doing the Poster presentation at ICCV 2019, Seoul.
- 18 August 2019: 1 paper accepeted at ICCV workshop 2019
- 21 Jan 2019: I joined Siemens as research intern (Autonomous Navigation group)
Conferences attended: ICCV 2019, ICLR 2020